Once you are a tenant with RJL you will be able to visit the tenant portal via our QR code on the key fob. From there you will have access to:
- All stored documents you may require (AST contract, certificates, how to rent guide, manuals, tenant welcome pack etc.),
- Emergency contact numbers for both ourselves and external support.
- Safety guides, videos, advice on how to look after the property, and how to look after yourself.
- Frequenty asked questions
- Information about your property (bin collections, local events)
- Useful contact numbers (utility suppliers, Council, DPS etc.)
- Alarm Codes, key safe codes etc.
We also have a dedicated 24 hour text number for any maintenance issues. This allows us to track, initiate and efficiently deal with any problems that may arise. This number will be provided in your welcome pack.
Alternatively you can contact us on the office number:
Monday 9am - 4pm
Tuesday 9am - 4pm
Wednesday 9am - 4pm
Thursday 9am - 4pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
or via email at: Maintenance@rjlpropertygroup.com
How does the system work?
Each key set has a fob attached to them so we can track what set of keys has been issued to the tenant, contractor, or held in the office for traceability.
The tenant is able to use their smart phone camera to log into the QR and sign into their tenant portal to access various key bits of information they may need in the future. This will improve the efficiency of the management from our end, and hopefully increase the tenant experience.
The fob also acts as good branding and if the keys are lost of dropped, there are contact details which can be used by the finder to return them safely without giving away the property details.
What can tenants access?
In the screen share you will see that the tenant will be able to access:
- Their Tenancy documents (Legal requirement)
- FAQs for their support before phoning in
- Useful contact and out of hours numbers
- Property Certificates (Legal requirement)
- Useful information about the property
- "How to" and safety guides so tenant are able to look after the house in a "tenant like manner" and follow their rules of conduct.
- Information about waste storage, bin collection dates, pest control. (Required under some licences)
These forward thinking ideas and measures hopefully mitigate against unintentional damage to the property, complaints from the council, and gives the tenants support without us needing to micro manage.